We hereby confirm our offer of Fresh Green Cavendish Bananas origin Philippines in any of below classification:
1. Class A
a. 4,5, 6 Big Hand
b. 7,8,9 Small Hands
• Rating (the flesh or the diameter of the banana or the thickness of the banana): At least 38mm and at most 47 mm
• Length of one banana: At least 19 cm (7.5 contract appendices inch)
• The number of bananas in each bunch: At least 12 in each bunch 2. Class B
a. 4,5,6 Big Hands
b. 7,8,9 Small Hands B
3. Cluster Pack Class A a. 4,5,6 Big Hands
4. Finger Pack A a. 4,5,6 Big Hands
II. Average Size of Banana
1. Big Hands : Minimum of 7.5 Max of 12 inches in length
2. Small Hands : Minimum of 6.5 Max of 7.5 inches in length
3. Cluster Pack : Minimum of 7.5 Max of 12 inches in length
4. Finger Pack : Minimum of 7.5 Max of 12 inches in length
1. Big Hands : Minimum 39mm to maximum 47mm
2. Small Hands : Minimum of 36mm to maximum of 39m
3. Cluster Pack : Minimum 39mm to maximum 47mm
4. Finger Pack : Minimum 39mm to maximum 47mm
IV. Age of Bananas: 9 to 11 weeks (commonly 10 weeks)
V. Average number of Banana per box: 76 to 88 pieces per box
VI. Packing Details: We commonly offer 13.5kg packing net (Mostly required at Middle East countries). Average weight of the boxes vary depending on the importing country. For Japan, the required weight is about 12.5 kg per box. This contain 4-6 hands. Boxes exported to New Zealand and Hongkong average 18 kg per box. Bananas being exported are packed in cartoon boxes with fiber board at the bottom. These boxes are lined with thin polyethylene films. Holes, 2.5 cm in diameter on the sides of the boxes are provided for ventilation. Vacuum packing is used. Air is sucked from 0.05 mm thick plastic bag before it is sealed and the box stapled. We have our own Label on the box.We can allow buyer’s label to be printed on the box but this will required added cost in line with the Box Manufacturer’s Advance Fee related to cost of Printing plates. This needs at least a month preparation.
VIII. Destiny per 40ft Reefer Container 1,540 boxes per 40ft Reefer Container
1. Sound and Plump
2. Free from any disease fruit
3. Skin Clear
4. Not Mature, Not stored or transmitted together with yellow bananas
5. Each hand of banana without stem and be washed clean
6. Finger’s minimum:(L) 7” x 1.3”
7. 4-5-6 Hand/box = 100% = Class A 80%, Class B 20%
8. The Fresh banana shall be Green 97% min. and Yellow is 3% max.
1. Terms : FOB and C&F
2. Shipping Lines : OOCL and/or other Container Provider (whichever is available)
3. Transshipment : Allowed
4. Delivery Schedule : Every Tuesday and Friday ATD 9:00 pm
5. Insurance : To be covered by the Buyer for voyage (all risk plus war)
XI. List of Documents to be submitted to the Buyers:
1. Commercial Invoice in quadruplicate which conforms exactly to the product description as shipment full set 3/3 Original Clean – On Board Bill of Lading (consisting of 3/3 originals and 3 non-negotiable copies) straight consigned to ____________________ Company “freight __________.”
2. Certificate of Origin Form A issued in duplicate
3. Packing List issued in duplicate specifying number of boxes per reefer container and net weight.
4. Phyto-sanitary certificate. Issued by the Bureau of Plant Quarantine.
5. Copy of beneficiary letter addressed to ___________________ Company evidencing that one (1) complete set on Non-negotiable documents have been sent by courier within Three (3) days after the Bill of Lading date.
6. Copies of Fax or e-mail advice send to ______________________ Company effected. Indicating number, name of vessel, date of shipment, port of loading, port of discharge, invoice number and amount. Brief description of goods and net weight.
XII. Payment Terms: T/T or via Western Money Union L/C is allowed to tested buyers at least with already months of continuous delivery already My offer is open for suggestion and/or revision.
You can directly e-mail me at email@example.com for details and request for quotation