Cavendish Banana Export and Trade opportunities in the Philippines is very lucrative if you genuinely knew how and where to get it reliably.
My intention is satisfied client and long term business relationship, I don’t just think about what I will earn in one deal. What I mean is if you will just buy from the company I represent, the price may be high because it is affected by how big companies dealt with farm owners and large demands caused by seasons as the upcoming Iranian New Year (recently Chinese New Year and Christmas season). Nonetheless, I can help you get lower the price but I need your cooperation.
Below is what I suggest to lower your expenses and increase your profit:
– I need to represent you directly to the farms to where Chiquita, Dole and Delmonte get their bananas. Foreigners cannot just go to them by themselves as it is both unsafe and too far from City proper. Their contacts and addresses are also not found in the internet. What mostly found is only Trader-Broker or giant companies as Dole and Delmonte and Chiquita.
**Their secret is they only buy the fruits and pay the separately for the packing. They
manage themselves from packing to loading till container reaches consignee
– They order the box themselves directly through local representative form box manufacturer enough for a month continuous deliver. They reorder and reorder on a regular basis timely for monthly requirement. The box supply are stored with inventory either in the box manufacturer’s warehouse or farmer’s stock room.
– They apply local permit to operate legally and export bananas to where they intend them to be delivered. The cost is only minimal for the permit fees
– They partner with local forwarder for continuous supply of container of your choice on a weekly basis, tracking of ships, timely schedules like ETD and ETA, assurance and insurance, monitoring of container supply of power while in the care of shipping firms to avoid damages on bananas. If you don’t partner with a reliable Forwarder, you cannot get containers of your choice anytime you want because big companies already made reservations and they signed years contract.
– You/We need to hire local trusted Quality Inspector (but with my hands-on monitoring and administration for every stage of operations till the container reaches you or your consignee.
– I can assure you of risk management and damage control if we partner. If in any case there are damage boxes/bananas, with your report-claim with code of box and photo, I can ask the farmers for replacement readily been given in the next shipment.
– You need to open a local bank account for a speedy transaction and payment to farmers for timely harvest and delivery of bananas (I suggest Banco De Oro Philippines – the largest and most reliable in the Philippines and also have branches/affiliated partners in many countries of the world). With this, your money is safe not even me can touch it…
you can and will transact to them directly either through the internet or phone. The farmers also uses this bank so wherever you are, you can immediately pay the farmers so there will be no delays in delivery. Banco de Oro offers the needed business instruments as Letter of Credit, fund management, etc.
Added to my service.
– I can make you website to where you can monitor regular updates and schedules and news
– I can provide you all the design you need and want for this business (e.g. box design,
logo/label design, brochure and calling card design, T-shirt design for packing workers, etc.)
– I can help you process all the paperworks and permits requirement
– I will help in the monitoring and administering.
– there’s more.
I will share to you the secret I don’t tell my other buyers and clients. But I need partnership agreement and support as this is not an easy task. And all the details I know and gained over the years you cannot found in the internet or be revealed by other traders you can meet or talk to.
For those who are interested, I can provide detailed business plan and proposal through my direct e-mail.