0. Executive Summary
The Product: RICE
We can offer: Thailand Rice, Vietnam Rice, Pakistan Rice, Indian Rice, Brazilian Rice and Philippine Rice (Philippine Rice is for local consumption/delivery only due to government regulation)
I simply intend to establish a profitable wholesale-retail Rice Trading firm, in collaboration with our Rice Miller partners in Bulacan, Cagayan-Isabela, Nueva Ecija and Laguna. We are not exclusive to one supplier to be very sure on price competitiveness and standards.
Pls click to link below for more photos and details related to Philippine Rice…
We can also facilitate imported rice, based on below broken percentage (e.g. Thailand, China Rice, etc.):
- 5% broken
- 10% broken
- 15% broken
- 100% broken
We can offer Rice in accordance to local demands and corresponding quality requirement (e.g. restaurant/hotel quality, retailer’s quality, supermarket standard, etc.). We can supply both new and “laon.”
More details on a later page.
For our unique selling proposition, we will exert more effort and introduce new services to meet what is needed by our customers.
- We can arrange trucking for a speedy delivery, and/or search for other ways to lower cost on overhead
- We will design a highly efficient refillable transparent rice dispenser for retail use (convenient enough to carry 25 to 50 kg)
- We will have ready transparent plastic packing and weighing scale, and packing sealer.
- We desire introduce a retail van and delivery trike (original design based on what is needed for industrial efficiency – registered/patented):
- Close Delivery Van type
– To redesign the back portion in a manner that can be transform itself into a mobile rice retail store, and with facility to store and pack various rice varieties.
– Serve as mobile branch store
– To be positioned in a specific target location for a bigger area of responsibility.
– With direct communication from head office/store to facilitate delivery within its area of responsibility
– With back-up delivery trike
Motor Bike with side carrying facility
- We will set-up a hotline for buyer’s inquiry and comments related to price and request for delivery (minimum order):
- Will introduce website to accommodate more buyers.
- Has the capacity to facilitate import-export deals in collaboration with our partner exporters in Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan and Brazil.
Locally, our main targets are as
- Rice Retailers
- Retail buyers within our scope area
For International Target Market. We are more sought in Middle East and Africa so we will concentrate to where our service is needed.
FYI. We already facilitated a rice deal in Bahrain and continuously get inquiries from other Middle Eastern countries.
- The Business
1.1. Business Model and Value Proposition
As such, BIGAS@N101 will serve as a Rice online wholesale arm of Sembawang Trading, and as the go-between for the manufacturers/producers and the wholesale buyer/importer to meet their needs in the market.
This business dream to expand in the near future in the areas of farming and support to farmers and new entrepreneurs.
1.1.2. Business Name
We are registered as…
The word “Sembawang” was derived from a residential place in Singapore called Sembawang Drive to where the proponent learned online commodity trading when he briefly stayed on 2005. We facilitate various products for export.
But as to our local rice offer, we plan to use a different name, as per suggested Signage design below. If not, we will have no choice but to register below logolized company name
“Bigas” means Rice and “Bigasan” means Rice Store. The “@” was inserted instead of plain “a” as it is a symbol of e-commerce and trading. This will communicate to consumers that we are more than an ordinary rice store, we also facilitate wholesale and be also found in the internet (on-line rice trading). Our store name is easy to understand.
To go beyond the usual and to be a partner in progress
Never stop searching for ways to better serve and satisfy our clients.
At the same time, we aim to create a balance-work atmosphere above and beyond personal gain.
Out of the box rice trade and agriculture with dignity and social responsibility.
1.1.6. Core Values
- Hard work
- Social responsibility
- …”whatever we do, we do it all for the glory of God”
“People succeeded in their projects
not only because they know
how to grow their crops
or their farm animals.
They succeed because they know
how to market they produce.
They know how to time their production
so that they sell their harvests
at a high price.”
– Zac B. Sarian
Tagaytay is where I and my family reside. It’s progress in terms of tourist destination and realty development is a strategic decision to establish a commodity trading firm.
**If you are really that interested on this, kindly e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full Business Plan Proposal link.