I have been to Tagaytay City Philippines and knew of its breathtaking view since I was a kid. But it was only recently that I realize that there is more to Tagaytay than its view…
- Low cost of living
- Near to farms and plantations so food harvest are fresh
- Very accessible and near to Metro Manila
- Only minutes away from Hospitals, Downtown Area, Taal Lake, Shopping Malls and other establishments
- With Cool and Refreshing Climate
- Police Stations are within reach (within reach and easy to contact)
- There is a Fire Station
- Domestic and International Airports is more or less 1 hour away
- Healthy Living
- Perfect for Retirees and migrant tourist
- Fruits, Meat and Vegetables are abundant
- People are friendly
- Tourist destinations are every where
- Has Zoo, Horse-back riding, Park and Nature Appreciation Sites
- Urban living in a rural environment is possible
I actually grew up in the urban Metro Manila until finished college and work in a corporate company. I thought, I will settle there because I am now in this beautiful City of Tagaytay.
Who would have thought that I will get married in this special place and settled for good? I even have achieved one of the most inexpensive wedding yet a bit elegant. But my wedding was just one thing. Settling in Tagaytay is another and I was glad we settled here. Why? I think it will better if you yourself visit and observe why many are migrating here now a days and settle for good. A number of them are Tourist and Overseas Filipino/Contract Workets (OFW/OCW). Many are retirees (foreign and locals).
Let me show you some photos of one of the most desired residential subdivision in Tagaytay:
IT IS CALLED CROSSWINDS TAGAYTAY
–a premiere leisure community nestled in the hillsides of Tagaytay. It is developed by Brittany Corporation, a Vista Land subsidiary that is distinct for unique upscale real estate developments and specializing in the creation of themed, luxury residential properties.
Peak View & Cedar Brooks – custom home sites to build your future chalets on. Lot sizes ranges from 450 to 1,000 sq.m.
Pine Grove – custom homes sites which offers prime lots where you can build your own Swiss chalets. Phase 1 lot sizes ranges from 400 – 600 sq.m. Phase 2 lot sizes from 225 to 374 sq.m.
MULTIPLE FAMILY DWELLING
Swiss Quadrille – has three (3) enclaves of quad units built on wide lots following the natural contours of Crosswinds’ hills.
Deux Pointe – duetto series situated on the highest and most prime location in Crosswinds. It is the only high peak property still available in Tagaytay today. A choice of spacious 2-bedroom (Duetto Tresor), 3-bedroom (Duetto Primo), and 4-bedroom (Gran Duetto) homes.
There are others to choose from and there are even not so expensive areas and condo units. Did you know that there Robinson’s in Tagaytay and SM Residence is already under construction?
For more details, you may inquire directly at email@example.com