1. Philippine Rice
* Available only to local buyers due to recent government ruling.
2. Thai Rice
- Long Grain White Rice 5-35% broken
- Long Grain White Rice A1 Super Sortexed
- Parboiled Rice 100% Sortexed
- Hom Mali Rice
- Pathumthani Frangrant Rice
3. Vietnam Rice
- Long Grain White Rice 5/10/15% broken
- Fragrant Rice
- Japanese Rice
4. Pakistan Rice
- Super Kernel Basmati Rice
- 385 Basmati Rice
- Blended Basmati Rice 386
- Long Grain IRRI-9 Rice
- Long Grain IRRI-6 White Rice 5/10/25% max
- IRRI-9 Parboiled (Sella) Long Grain Rice
- IRRI-6 Parboiled (Sella) Long Grain Rice
- IRRI-6 Parboiled (Sella) Long Grain Rice
5. Brazilian Rice
- Long Grain White Rice
- Parboiled Rice
6. Others (per buyer’s request/preference)
The minimum order we accept is 1 to 2 fcl/20ft container. It holds 21 to 25 metric tons of rice.
The basic goal of industrial rice milling is transforming paddy rice into white rice, while giving it a good appearance and selecting the best quality grain for human consumption.
Packing size is 2-5kgs. – material is Food Grade Plastic bag, option: vacuum bag.
Packing size is 5-50kgs. – material is Single Polypropylene (PP). Option: PE bag, Quality Guarantee Bag, Quality Guarantee Coin.
Rice is sold either in a truck load (140 sacks of 100kg each per truck) or in packs of 1, 5, and 15 kgs. Polyethylene bags are usually used for packing rice, on which the brand could be sealed. Pricing depends on the rice quality, which ranges from low to high.
We intend to import as well for Singapore market. For such, we can avail of the services of local reputable logistics firms.
Exporting channels could either be in break bulk vessels or container vessels.
Commonly used as a means to ship import and export goods internationally, container vessels provide a quick and convenient way to load and unload the packed rice. However, a container vessel could carry less weight and the shipping cost is more expensive than that of the break bulk vessels. The weight per container ranges from 23 (20′ container) to 27 (40′ container) metric tons. After transferring packed rice into a container, it is loaded on to the vessel’s deck.
Retail Sizes Available
Food Grade Plastic Bag
Net Weight : 5 kgs,2 kgs,1 kg,500 g, 10 lbs,and 5 lbs.
Double Bag PP+PE W/ Hand Carry
Net Weight : 5 kgs and 10 lbs
Wonderkeep is pioneered from the Oxygen Absorber that extracts the oxygen from the interior of a sealed plastic package in a sort period of time and the normal atmospheric oxygen level of 21% drops to less than 0.1 % With the elimination of as most all the oxygen in a package, the fresh of rice is maintained for a longer period. Preservation of freshness, nutrition of rice and keeps insect away. Wonderkeep are available for packing of 500g,1kg, 2kgs and 1LB, 2LB, 5 LB
Packing sizes and configurations can be customized to individual needs.
Our supplier/miller partner also mills and packed for buyers with their own blend requirements and specifications. We welcome long term partners who can take advantage of our quality processed rice, either using our house brands or the buyer’s brands.
Note: We have alternative suppliers of packing bag from China, for lesser cost.
Rice Inspection Certificate
All rice export is inspected prior to loading. Generally the inspection is done by independence surveyor ( SGS, etc) appointed by buyer/seller and according to the Ministry of Commerce regulation, the Rice Inspection Committee of Board of Trade of Thailand has been appointed to inspect all lots of Thai Rice Export.
General Inspection Checklist/Guide
- Check job assignment details: Shipper, Commodities, Specification, Weight, Packing, Mark, Quantity, Vessel’s Name, Destination, Inspection date, etc.
- The tare, gross and net weight of packaged rice is checked
- Rice quality is checked before loading
- Checked for worms, insects, foreign matter
- Check the quality of rice commodity with sampling during rice packaging loading
- Rice quality is checked at least 1 sample per containerized cargo.
- Digital photos are taken during the course of inspection
Rice Weighing Inspection Checklist/Guide
- The weighing scale is checked before packing with standardized weights
- Tare weight of empty bags is checked
- Random checking of gross weight is performed
- Uniform weight is reported
Rice loading Inspection
- The weigh scale is checked before packing with standard weight
- Before loading into lighter, the inspector checks the condition of the lighter, including cleanliness, previous cargo, type of floor, overlaid with dunnage and suitable for fumigation
- Before stuffing into container, the empty container is checked for cleanliness, dry, free of odour, free of Infestation, watertight, etc.
- The quality of rice product is checked during loading. Report in Statement of Fact for rice loading, Physical analysis report and Finding for worms, insects, and foreign matter is performed
Sampling of rice cargo loading
- The weigh scale is checked before packing with Standard Weight
- Pre-Loading Samples are taken, packed and sealed before loading
- Loading Samples are taken
- Reference samples are taken
- Lab Analysis samples are taken for physical and chemical analysis in the laboratory
- Composite Sample mixing is taken for all samples of each day of loading
Rice quality is tested by using methods including
- Grain composition
- Rice defects
- Types and grades of rice
- Chemical tests
- Determination of amylose content
- Determination of moisture content
- Determination of milling degree and milling period
- Determination of the admixture of other non-glutinous rice varieties in Thai Hom Mali
- Alkali test
- Non radioactivity test
- DNA test
- GMO test
- Aflatoxin B1&B2 and G1&G2
- Pesticide residue
e-mail us directly at
for your request for quotation or questions.